Not sure if it’s the cinnamon, vanilla flavor or the fun shape of this French Toast, but this definitely isn’t you’re regular ol’ French Toast! After all, cutting your bread in to a shape certainly does jazz up this breakfast treat!
Simple, delicious and so much fun to make!
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla flavored coconut milk (We use So Delcious)
- Bread (as many slices as you want. This mixture will make 4)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Bread cutter or large cookie cutter
- 1 tablespoon nondairy butter
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Your favorite maple syrup
Crack eggs in mixing bowl. Beat eggs with whisk. Add milk and cinnamon and mix together. Cut bread into fun shape. They look so cute, you just might have to taste one. Dip bread in to mixture. Both sides. Heat dairyfree butter in pan on low. Add bread to pan.Flip bread over after the first side browns. Remove from pan and put on a plate. Drizzle a little maple syrup and sprinkle some powdered sugar, and you’re all set! (We paired ours with organic/nitrate free bacon) Enjoy!