Unfortunately if you go dairyfree you will have to make a big sacrifice and give up Starbucks Lemon Loaf, but this recipe will hit the spot if you’re craving something similar. It doesn’t taste the exact same, but it is a delicious, healthy alternative to one of our favorite treats.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons dairyfree butter (we used Earth Balance Olice Oil)
- 2 tablespoons coconut spread (we used Earth Balance)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted (we used Nutiva virgin)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk (we used So Delicious Original Flavor)
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
There is also no need to taste the dry ingredients. Whisk together and set aside. Juice Lemon. In a small mixing bowl, add lemon juice, eggs… Add Dairyfree butter, coconut spread, extracts, and sugar.
To make glaze, combine all ingredients in a bowl and either whisk or mix with electric mixer on low until smooth.